I was able to have a quick interview with Colleen while she was in England and I in Colorado. I asked her 20 questions to learn some juicy tidbits about Colleen in a short amount of time, in under 10 minutes! If you would like to hear more from Colleen, listen to our hour long interview in Episode #2.
What juicy little tidbits are they?
- What her lowest grade was in Art school and in what subject
- How she prefers to sell her pieces
- What she can’t help but spend money on
- How many hammers and pairs of tongs she owns
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love it if you would support the show by:
- telling your friends.
- sharing this episode using the social sharing buttons.
- subscribing to the show and leaving a rating and review in iTunes. Not sure how? Just follow these simple steps here or watch the short video tutorial.
- subscribing to the show in Stitcher.
- subscribing to the show in RSS.
Where can you listen to the BlacksmitHER Radio podcast?
- Here on the website podcast page
- iTunes click here, be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss any episodes!
- Stitcher – for android phones – click here
Thanks so much for your support!