This episode is a quick interview with Corrina Sephora Mensoff. I asked her 20 questions to learn some juicy tidbits about Corrina in a short amount of time! If you would like to hear more from Corrina, listen to Episode #3 for an hour long interview with her.
What juicy little tidbits are they?
- Where she has hit herself with her hammer
- Her most unusual job that involved a 3000 lb sculpture she made
- What blacksmith (dead or alive) would she spend a day learning from
- A group tour to France in 2015, you want in, we will keep you posted!
Visit Corrina’s website here.
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love it if you would support the show by:
- telling your friends.
- sharing this episode using the social sharing buttons below.
- subscribing to the show and leaving a rating and review in iTunes. Not sure how? Just follow these simple steps here or watch the short video tutorial.
- subscribing to the show in Stitcher.
- subscribing to the show in RSS.
Where can you listen to the BlacksmitHER Radio podcast?
- Here on the website podcast page
- iTunes click here, be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss any episodes!
- Stitcher – for android phones – click here