This episode is a quick 20 questions interview with Ellen Durkan, a wildly talented artist blacksmith in Delaware. I asked her 20 questions to learn some juicy tidbits about Ellen in a short amount of time, in under 10 minutes! Want to hear more from Ellen, check out our in depth interview here on the podcast page.
What juicy little tidbits are they?
· What food does she eat that she is ashamed of eating on a regular basis?
· How many pairs of tongs she owns?
· Has she ever hit herself with her hammer?
· What 3 words she used to describe herself?
Ellen’s Website – Click here
Ellen’s Facebook – Click here
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love it if you would support the show by:
- telling your friends.
- sharing this episode using the social sharing buttons below.
- subscribing to the show and leaving a rating and review in iTunes. Not sure how? Just watch the short video tutorial.
- subscribing to the show in Stitcher.
- subscribing to the show in RSS.
Thanks so much for your support!