This episode is a quick interview with Lisa Geertsen an artist blacksmith in Seattle WA . I asked her 20 questions to learn some juicy tidbits about Lisa in a short amount of time, in under 10 minutes! If you want to here more from Lisa listen to our in depth interview on the podcast page.
What juicy little tidbits are they?
- How many hammers she owns
- The blacksmith she would spend a day learning from
- The most interesting thing in her purse? I want 500 of these so I can hand them out!
- What compliment she gets the most
Lisa Geertsen’s website is here, check it out!
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love it if you would support the show by:
- telling your friends
- sharing this episode using the social sharing buttons below
- subscribing to the show and leaving a rating and review in iTunes. Not sure how? Just follow these simple steps here or watch the short video tutorial
- subscribing to the show in Stitcher
- subscribing to the show in RSS.