20 Questions with Rachel David, an artist blacksmith in New Orleans. You can learn some juicy tidbits about her and blacksmithing in a short amount of time. If you like what you hear and want to hear more from Rachel David, you can listen to our in depth interview, Episode #9, that is available here on the BlacksmitHER podcast page.
What Juicy tidbits are they?
· Where her anvil came from, hint near the Sherwood Forest in England
· Math equations in her shop
· 8 hours of set up for Art Festivals with 2500 lbs of art work
· Her most unusual job, 5 ft outline of a female body in an afternoon for great money
Rachel’s personal FB page – Click here
Rachel’s Red Metal Business Facebook page – Click here
Rachel’s Red Metal Website – Click here
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love it if you would support the show by:
· telling your friends.
· sharing this episode using the social sharing buttons below.
· subscribing to the show and leaving a rating and review in iTunes. Not sure how? Watch this short video tutorial .
· subscribing to the show in Stitcher.
Thanks so much for your support!