Corrina Sephora Mensoff is an accomplished artist and blacksmith. She talks about her “12 Business Strategies” that she has found essential in creating her success as an artist. Hear about how she held a private art show at one of her collector’s mansions and sold a $13,000 sculpture to an attendee!
Corrina’s website – Corrina Sephora
YouTube channel – Corrina Sephora
To sign up for her Bi-monthly Newsletter- email Corrina, firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this Episode:
- Learn Corrina’s 12 Business Strategies
- Hear how she sold a $13,000 sculpture and click here to see the video of the event
- A New York City Installation and click here to the video of the NY installation
- Find time to make your personal creative pieces, build your body of work
- The 7.5 business strategy – “The List of Ten”
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love it if you would support the show by:
- telling your friends.
- sharing this episode using the social sharing buttons below.
- subscribing to the show and leaving a rating and review in iTunes. Not sure how? Just follow these simple steps here or watch the short video tutorial.
- subscribing to the show in Stitcher.
- subscribing to the show in RSS.
Where can you listen to the BlacksmitHER Radio podcast?
- Here on the website podcast page
- iTunes click here, be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss any episodes!
- Stitcher – for android phones – click here
Thanks so much for your support!