A Quick 20 Questions with Bex Simon “I Get Loyal To My Tools”
This is a quick interview with London based artist blacksmitHER Bex Simon to learn some juicy tidbits about her in a short amount of time. If you like what you hear and want to hear more from Bex, you can listen to our in depth interview, Episode #11, that will soon be available here on the BlacksmitHER podcast page. Check out Bex Simon’s website www.bexsimon.com.
- How many hammers does she own and which one is her favorite?
- Her most unusual blacksmithing job? – It involves an F4 Phantom fighter plane ejection seat! Here is the YouTube video of it, click here
- Talks about her sketch books that she calls her “Art Bucket List”
- The first thing she does when entering her shop? She starts a kettle of tea.
- What artist (dead or alive) would she spend a day with?
Bex Simon’s Business Facebook page – Click here
Bex Simon’s website – Click here
Bex’s Twitter handle – @BexSimonArtist
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love it if you would support the show by:
- telling your friends.
- sharing this episode using the social sharing buttons below.
- subscribing to the show and leaving a rating and review in iTunes. Not sure how? Watch this short video tutorial
- subscribing to the show in Stitcher.
Thanks so much for your support!