This is a quick interview with Jodie Bliss. She is an artist blacksmith in Monument Colorado. Her business is called Bliss Studio and Gallery. Jodie works primarily in forged and fabricated steel, often accompanied by copper, stained glass or other mixed media. If you like what you hear and want to hear more from Jodie Bliss, you can listen to our in depth interview, that will soon be available on the BlacksmitHER.com podcast page.
What Juicy tidbits are they?
- How she is working on 12 pieces simultaneously!
- Preparing to be in the Florida Festival seen in February
- How she is a member of a bunch of Blacksmithing Guilds – CBA, BABA, NBA, ABANA and RMS
- Her favorite hammers that she uses everyday
- She would like to spend a day with Claudio Bottero, Click here for a video of the workshop she went to at Mike Bondi’s shop with Claudio
Jodie Bliss’s Links:
Website – Click here
Facebook Business page – Click here
Facebook personal page – Click here
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love it if you would support the show by:
- telling your friends.
- sharing this episode using the social sharing buttons below.
- subscribing to the show and leaving a rating and review in iTunes. Not sure how? Watch this short video tutorial
- subscribing to the show in Stitcher.
Thanks so much for your support!