This is a quick interview with Randy McDaniel to learn some juicy tidbits about him in a short amount of time. Randy McDaniel has been forging hot metal for over 40 years and his business is called Expressive Metals out of Reading Pennsylvania.
If you like what you hear and want to hear more from Jim, you can listen to our in depth interview, that will soon be available on the BlacksmitHER.com podcast page.
What Juicy tidbits are they?
- How he prefers working with the forging press and wrote a book about it,
- His most unusual job as a blacksmith that included someone’s titanium pins from his back surgery!
- What is the first thing he does when he goes into his shop….he gets centered and focused
- Has he ever hit himself with his hammer?
Randy McDaniel’s Links:
To his books – http://www.astragalpress.com/index_astragal.htm
Personal Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/randy.mcdaniel.94?fref=ts
Business Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ex-PRESS-ive-Metals/140815075956074?pnref=lhc
Today’s Sponsor: Finney Company, http://www.finneyco.com/
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love it if you would support the show by:
- telling your friends.
- sharing this episode using the social sharing buttons below.
- subscribing to the show and leaving a rating and review in iTunes. Not sure how? Just follow these simple steps here or watch the short video tutorial, http://youtu.be/rq4OCyRGjHc?list=UUH3MfNZLXlKgionAs6kMT_Q
- subscribing to the show in Stitcher.
Thanks so much for your support!