This is a quick interview with Shawn Lovell to learn some juicy tidbits about her in a short amount of time. If you like what you hear and want to hear more from Shawn, you can listen to our in depth interview, Episode #10, here on the BlacksmitHER podcast page.
What juicy tidbits are they?
- What compliment does she get the most? “You’re a genius!!!”
- She uses a 2.6lb Hofi hammer the most
- Her most unusual blacksmithing job? Making a feline urn
- She likes a clean shop before entering everyday
- Her favorite smell in her shop?
- What blacksmithing technique does she do the best?
- Shawn’s Metalworks Facebook business page
- Shawn Lovell’s website
- Shawn’s American Craft Magazine Article
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love it if you would support the show by:
- telling your friends.
- sharing this episode using the social sharing buttons below.
- subscribing to the show and leaving a rating and review in iTunes. Not sure how? Watch this short video tutorial
- subscribing to the show in Stitcher.
Thanks so much for your support!