This is a quick interview with Tom Willoughby to learn some juicy tidbits about her in a short amount of time. Tom Willoughby is a blacksmith working in Crowne Point Indiana. If you would like to hear more from Tom, listen to our in depth interview!
What Juicy tidbits are they?
- Power hammer, 2 lb hammer and 4 lb cross pein is what he uses the most
- Favorite tools? Punches are his favorite but he uses all of the tools in his shop
- He names of the fundamental techniques of blacksmithing
- He’s a people person, likes being on stage as much as being in the shop
- Check out Tom’s Facebook post form December 15, 2014 to watch his video dancing to Snoop Dog at the forge!
Tom Willoughby Links:
Thanks to today’s sponsor: Nimba Anvils, www.nimbaanvils.com
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love it if you would support the show by:
- telling your friends.
- sharing this episode using the social sharing buttons below.
- subscribing to the show and leaving a rating and review in iTunes. Not sure how? Watch this short video tutorial http://youtu.be/rq4OCyRGjHc?list=UUH3MfNZLXlKgionAs6kMT_Q
- subscribing to the show in Stitcher.
Thanks so much for your support!